Our History

  • 1922. Creation of Méroz Ressorts S.A. in Saint-Imier
  •  The 30s. Its activities are moved to Geneva
  • 1980. Mr. Gabriel Gretz takes over the company
  • 1983. Installation in Onex
  • 2005. Installation in Chêne-Bourg

 

Until the mid-70s, our production focused essentially on springs for watches. A constant evolvement enabled us to expand our business and become the industry partner for precision equipment, including medical, electrical and electronic equipment.